CELEBRATING 19 YEARS OF FREE CONCERTS FOR THE BILLINGS COMMUNITY!
With generous support from our fabulous slate of sponsors, St. John’s welcomes thousands of
folks for free evenings of song and dance on six Thursday nights throughout the summer!
The Summer Concert Series has come a long way from its humble beginnings in 1997 with a modest attendance of fewer than 100 fans. With 18 seasons under our belt, it is not unusual to have 2,000 fans gathered to enjoy one our concerts during the season, with season attendance around 9,000.
WHY DOES ST. JOHN’S FOUNDATION PROVIDE A FREE CONCERT SERIES?
• Concerts bring joy to our seniors, their families and our staff.
• Concerts allow our residents to welcome you to their home and into the life of this dynamic campus.
• Concerts provide a precious occasion for interaction and sharing across the generations.
• Best of all, they are a lot of fun and help make our community a great place to live.
Thanks to all attendees, sponsors, volunteers, and all other friends of the St. John’s Summer Concert Series for your participation and support in making the Concert Series a summer tradition for the community of Billings!
TIPS FOR A GREAT NIGHT OF MUSIC!
• Use reserved parking for handicapped guests.
• Curbside drop-off and pick-up for your convenience.
• Continuous shuttle service for all guests from the parking area south of campus.
• Comfort is king... remember to bring a blanket or lawn chair!
• Porta Potties are located northwest of the Food Court.
• The campus of St. John’s Lutheran Ministries is smoke-free.
• Be considerate and safe! Hard balls such as baseballs, footballs, golf balls, etc. are not allowed on the lawn.
• For the safety of your children we ask that you do not leave them unattended, especially around the fountain and ponds.
• Pets are welcome at St. John’s, but please respect others. Please pick up after your pets, and if they are barking or making noise, take them elsewhere.
Thank you for respecting the space that
has been reserved for our residents’ use.